Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stupid Pricing

I was originally excited by the prospect of downloading new guitar hero tracks on Xbox live. Now that there are downloads I have decided to pass. Songs come in three packs and are over 2 dollars a track.... Buying all the guitar hero 1 songs would be more than the cost of guitar hero 2 with a guitar and guitar hero1 on ps2, which I already own. Yea screw that, Microsoft and Harmonix really dropped the ball on this one.

Secondly, maps that are add ons should be free. I refuse to pay for halo2 maps and for gears of war maps, esp the halo2 maps. I want map packs for both my Xbox and my 360. I don't wanna pay twice to get it on both consoles. Microsoft is sending out a strong message that they really don't care about the gamers and just want to take your money. Micro transactions are the bane of the service and I refuse to pay more for games that are rushed out and unrefined. Points add up fast and hopefully gamers will show their unhappiness by refusing to purchase overpriced content.

No comments: