Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Halo 3 Beta Launch, er I mean Crackdown is Avalible

So its February 20th and as many many rabid Halo fans know, Crackdown is now available at all major stores. Having played the Xbox Live Demo very briefly, I am almost sad that Microsoft tied in the Halo 3 Beta with Crackdown because the game is quite fun. You play a genetically altered super cop (Deus Ex anyone?) who's mission is to take back a city overrun by gangs. It is a free roam game which allows players to tackle on missions in any order. After personally suffering through both Halo 3 Beta registration options, this is the easiest way to participate in the beta as long as you're willing to shell out 60 smackeroos. Even though I managed to make it through the hoops by continually refreshing my browser during the second round of registrations for the beta, I am probably going to pick up Crackdown. Reviews to come once I get around to getting the game or when Falcon decides to put his copy down.

No comments: